Wee Ones is the premier manufacturer of premium hair bows, headbands, clips and other fashionable accessories for infants and girls of all ages. The company’s product portfolio also includes Sublime Designs, a line of fun and trendy sublimation-printed socks and accessories for kids and grown-ups!
We may be a small company, but we think on a bigger scale. We create. We innovate. We collaborate. Our team takes great pride in the quality products we design, manufacture and distribute to a community of loyal retail customers and moms across the country. We are a fun, creative bunch! We love studying the trends and brainstorming to push the boundaries of our small bow company.
At Wee Ones, no two days are the same, and we often have to be jack-of-all-trades to get things done. Everyone’s job has several facets, and problem-solving skills are used every day. Each and every member of the Wee Ones team plays a key role in our success.
Director of Marketing & eCommerce
We are searching for a Director of Marketing & eCommerce to help take our children's accessory business to the next level. If you're the right candidate, you will lead our marketing department by developing, planning, and executing strategies to effectively market our products and grow our eCommerce sales.
Role and Responsibilities
You are responsible for translating the marketing objectives for Wee Ones’ product lines into clear creative strategies for both traditional and online markets. If you are the right candidate, you are a pro at developing and implementing marketing initiatives and understand how to harness the power and growth potential of social media and eCommerce. You can effectively drive project timelines and problem-solve on the go.
- Act strategically. You’re able to see the big picture and make decisions based on the company’s objectives and overall vision. You can develop an over-arching marketing plan and have ideas to enhance and improve our current print and email marketing, ecommerce, and social media engagement. You are curious and will research the latest trends and technologies to look for new ways to bring our products to life via print, digital and eCommerce solutions.
- Lead the charge! You love leading a team, enjoy working with different personalities and juggling various projects. You inspire creativity and strive to develop innovative approaches and ideas. You communicate and lead by example. You encourage others to listen, understand and ask questions to bring ideas to life, find creative solutions and drive our processes forward. “Make it work and make it better” is our motto!
- Print/Digital/Social. You can be effective communicating with B2B and B2C customers. You’re a planner, and your strength in developing digital and email marketing plans, content and analytics will help expand our online presence and engagement.
- Results oriented. You are motivated by sales goals and key performance indicators. By managing, growing, and strengthening the Wee Ones eCommerce platforms and Amazon stores, you are excited about achieving quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Manage multiple projects. No two days are the same. Our Marketing Department is constantly juggling multiple projects, and it’s your job to make sure the goals are being met and projects are on-time and within budget. You are curious, so will task yourself with understanding and reviewing product line sales and recommending and implementing strategies for improving product performance.
- Build the brand. The brand has been around for over 40 years, and we are protective of it. You will be entrusted to maintain a consistent brand and corporate image across all print, digital and ecommerce platforms, as well as at promotional and sales events and tradeshows. You will also work closely with our Design, Marketing and Production teams to ensure that product descriptions are concise and cohesive throughout all marketing initiatives.
- Win as a team. This job simply cannot be done on your own, which is why you will supervise and have the help of a Creative Services Specialist, as well as an eCommerce Specialist. Together you will get the job done.
You are an independent go-getter with strong marketing intuition and are interested in being part of a fast-paced team that gets things done in an enjoyable and energetic office. You must also be a strong project manager, capable of driving timelines, while balancing priorities and broader company objectives. A strong work ethic, communication skills, and adaptability are crucial for the role.
- Education and experience. You have at least a bachelor’s degree from a four-year university and have at least 3 – 4 years’ marketing and eCommerce experience.
- Tech savvy. You’re proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and know your way around the back end of a website. You must be capable of developing proficiency on internal and external systems including ERP System, Website Management System(s) and Amazon Seller Central. If you’re proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite or related software, that’s a bonus!
- Thinking outside the box. You develop innovative approaches and ideas and you put them to the test. You are strategic and innovative with a strong business insight.
- Team player. You will work closely with our Design, Production, Sales and Marketing teams to meet the Company’s goals and objectives, find creative solutions, and solve problems quickly.
- Always learning. You like the idea of new and exciting challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible. You have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- Positive Personality. You like to make every day a good day!
Quick Note: You’ll be keeping regular office hours at the Wee Ones corporate office. While you may occasionally work remotely, this position requires you to be hands-on in our office most days.
Salary commensurate with experience and your ability to positively impact the business.
If you’re excited about what you’ve just read, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter telling us why you're interested in Wee Ones and what you think you'd bring to this specific position and our team. We look forward to hearing from you at [email protected]. No phone calls please.
Customer Service Representative
We are searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and help us deliver world class service to our wholesale customers and website consumers alike.
Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the Customer Service team, you are responsible for accurately entering orders into our internal order management system, communicating those orders to our factory, and handling general inquiries from Wee Ones retailers and consumers who buy directly from our website.
To excel at your job, you must be a quick learner and comfortable multi-tasking. You’ll need to learn our product line and computer systems, and balance daily/routine tasks with handling customer inquiries by phone and/or email.
Ultimately, you’re the face of our company to the customers you work with, so to be a great representative of our brand, the following attributes are key.
- Positive and Upbeat. You generally view the glass as half-full, and don’t easily get down. You keep a positive attitude and have a kind manner when dealing with others. You have a way of diffusing a tense situation, which helps keep customers cool when things go wrong.
- Detailed & Organized. You’re able to process a lot of information and stay on top of the details. You’re organized by nature, and don’t get let distractions get in your way.
- Problem Solver. Problems happen, and when they do, you are adept at finding solutions. You can make lemonade out of lemons.
- Team Player. You like to be part of a winning team and want to play your role very well. You’re also ready and willing to jump in to help others when needed because it’s more fun to win as a team.
- Great Communicator. You communicate well and keep others informed. Whether it’s a quick email or you pick up the phone, you want to make sure no one is surprised.
You are self-starter and are interested in being part of a fast-paced team that gets things done in an enjoyable and energetic office. In addition to the attributes noted above, the following qualifications are required.
- Education and Experience. You have a high school diploma or GED and have at least two years’ experience in a customer-facing role, OR at least an Associate degree.
- Tech Skills. You know your way around the internet and social media platforms and can use those skills to research prospective and current customers. You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and are capable of developing proficiency on internal systems such as our Order Entry / ERP System.
- Positive Personality. You like to make every day a good day, and you can’t wait to learn more about Wee Ones and our products!
Quick Note: You’ll be keeping office hours at the Wee Ones corporate office. While you may occasionally work remotely, this position requires you to be hands-on in our office most days.
This is a non-exempt (hourly) role.
If you’re excited about what you’ve just read, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting resume and cover letter telling us why you're interested in Wee Ones and what you think you'd bring to this specific position and our team. We look forward to hearing from you at [email protected]. No phone calls please.